Scopedesk delivers new version of its mobile helpdesk SaaS
The latest release is built on improved HTML5 to increase the speed of the mobile interface and incorporate advanced features for using the service on mobile devices.
As well as with the previous version, support and service agents can easily monitor help desk activity when connected via cellular or WiFi network to their Scopedesk account.
New feature highlights of the Scopedesk help desk SaaS mobile version release include:
– Improved agent’s Dashboard with most important information available on demand
– View the most recent customer responses
– View ticket statistic by status
– Enhanced search through the ticket list
– More customer visibility into tickets history
– Numerous navigation enhancements and data manipulation
– Search and view knowledgebase articles for both agents and customers
– Self-service password reset and retrieval
– Self-service sign up page for customers
To access the mobile version, just go to your Scopedesk account web address. The software will detect if you are using a mobile device, and automatically redirect to the mobile version. You can still load the classic web interface if you want, as only the main features exist in the mobile version.